The Loudonville-Perrysville School Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to joining together with community members, businesses, civic organizations, and alumni, in order to support and enhance the educational opportunities for students of the Loudonville-Perrysville School District.
Some of the Foundation's activities include:
- Making annual grants to benefit the L-P Schools and its students.
- Coordinating work with the high school seniors each year on a community service project.
- Reaching out to alumni, businesses, civic organizations, and other supporters of education, seeking their support for the Foundation's activities.
- Publicizing the accomplishments of the Foundation and the L-P Schools through newsletters, a website, or other means of communication.
- Seeking grants from other foundations supportive of education.
- Partnering with other organizations supportive of the L-P Schools or education in general.
The Loudonville-Perrysville School Foundation, Inc. (LPSF) is governed by a seven-member Board of Trustees.
Angie earned a BS in Education from The Ohio State University. She works in Facility Operations at The College of Wooster, and lives in Loudonville with her two children, Coleton and Maya. Angie is also a trustee of the Mohican Area Community Fund, and she co-founded Growing Mohican Families.